Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How long does Tiger's Take Out take to deliver?
- What are the minimum orders and delivery fees?
- Can I order from a restaurant not on your website?
- How do I place my order?
- How do I pay for my order?
- Where do you deliver?
- Should I tip my Delivery Driver?
- Do you deliver breakfast?
- Do you have catering?
- Can I order from more than one restaurant?
- Do you sell gift certificates?
- What if my gift certificate email didn't reach my recipient?
- How do I check the balance on my gift certificate?
- I lost my gift certificate, can I reprint it?
- How do I know my order was processed?
- Can I place an order in advance or for a future date or time?
- What browsers work best with the Tiger's Take Out website?
- How do I modify or cancel an order after I've placed it online?
- Can I provide feedback to Tiger's Take Out?
- How will my food be transported?
- What types of options are available when selecting an item?
- Can I provide special instructions for an item?
- Do I have to use a credit card for online orders?
- What number do I call to order?
- How is accuracy assured when ordering by phone?
- What should I do if I have a problem with my delivery?
- What if my order arrives later than I expected?
- What if an item is missing from my order?
- What if the overall quality of my meal is less than I expected?
If you have questions that are not addressed in our FAQs, please feel free to contact us at 449-DINE or by email at email@example.com
Normally, 45 - 75 minutes or less:
After you have placed your order, the restaurant starts preparing your order. To ensure you receive the best quality, preparation time may vary depending on the restaurant, size of order and the availability of our drivers. Please allow extra time for larger orders, rush-hour traffic or inclement weather. Once your meals are prepared, we deliver them instantly to your residence, hotel or business.
* Our customer service representatives will assist you to place your order so that your meal is prepared exactly as want it.
* Your order is sent electronically to the restaurant where it is printed and prepared as your Delivery Driver arrives to double-check the restaurant's preparation and pack in our thermal or electric delivery bags.
* Once your Delivery Driver leaves the restaurant, travel time is usually 5 - 20 minutes, which ensures that your order will arrive hot & fresh at your doorstep.
The mimum order is $15.00 and the delivery charge is based on your food total.
|$0.00 - $35.00
|$35.01 - $75.00
At this time no, we have contracts with each and everyone of our resturants in order to ensure the quality of the product that we deliver.
But, because there are many good restaurants that are not yet on our list, we encourage customers to suggest additional restaurants. We pass on this information to the restaurants.
Orders can be made online or by calling Tiger's Take Out at 573-256-3463 Our software contains the full menus and prices of the items available for delivery. To place an order online, simply visit www.tigerstakeout.com.
1. Select the type of cuisine you'd like by clicking on the rstaurant's logo.
2. Select the time you would like your meal delivered and submit your order.
3. You will receive an e-mail confirmation at the e-mail address you provided for your confirmation, or at the e-mail address you provided in your account information. For your convenience, online orders can be placed through the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, however, delivery times are :
* 5:00PM to 10:00PM Monday through Friday
* 11:00AM to 9:00PM Saturday and Sunday.
You can pay by phone or online through our secure website. Tiger's Take Out uses Thawte's latest transaction encryption technology to process your online transaction. Web browsers with 128-bit encryption ensures a secure transaction.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard and Tiger's Take Out Gift Certificates. In the interest of customer security, please have the credit card physically present at the time of delivery.
Below are the current zip codes in our delivery area. If your zip code is not listed, please call us at 573-821-3463 to see if we can deliver to your area!
Your delivery driver is personally double-checking your order before leaving the restaurant, packing it in hot / cold insulating bags and using their own vehicle, gas and equipment. A customary gratuity of 10% to 20% is greatly appreciated. Orders over $75.00 will include a 15% gratuity, although you may adjust it at your discretion.
With 24 hour advanced notice, we can have breakfast delivered to you. There is a breakfast minimum of $75.00 + a 15% gratuity applied to the order.
We currently do not have formal catering, but can gladly deliver you your meals in an informal buffet style for ease of serving. We can accommodate an order as small as for two people and up to 500 people. Tiger's Take Out is trained to coordinate your food order while understanding your budget constraints. We offer disposable serving pans, utensils, tablecloths, napkins, plates or cups for a 5% packaging fee.
Sure! You may order from as many restaurants as you like. However, each order per restaurant must be completed before placing another order. There is a $15.00 food minimum per restaurant plus the delivery fee.
Absolutely! Gift certificates are a great idea and can be ordered online on our Tiger's Take Out Gift Certificate Ordering Page or by calling one of our customer service representatives at 573-256-3463 The are valid for 6 months and can be used to pay for meals, service fees, or gratuities.
Our email may have been blocked by the recipient's email spam filter. Resending it to them is easy. You can visit our validation page and enter the gift certificate code. Once it is validated, you can either reprint the gift certificate to personally give it to them or save the PDF gift certificate and email it to them from your email as an attachment.
You can visit our validation page to check your balance at anytime. Just enter your gift certificate code and it will provide you the current status and balance available on your gift certificate.
You can visit our validation page to reprint your gift certificate. It will generate a PDF of your gift certificate with the current balance available.
When your order is placed you should see a thank you screen that gives you the option to view a text based version of your order. If you entered an e-mail address with your information, you will also receive an e-mail confirmation that you can print or save. If you do not see a thank you screen or did not receive an e-mail, feel free to call us to see if your order was processed.
Absolutely! You can select an advanced delivery time (30 minute increments) or even weeks in advance. Just choose from the drop down list when you are in the checkout screen.
- On the PC, we support most of the browsers. However, our site is best viewed using Internet Explorer 5.5 or newer.
- On the Mac, Internet Explorer has trouble with the compatibility of our website, and recommend you using Safari or Netscape 7.0 or higher.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- In Internet Options dialog box, select the Security tab
- Click Custom level button at the bottom right. The Security settings dialog box will pop up
- Under Scripting category, enable Active scripting, Allow paste options via script and Scripting of Java applets
- Click Ok twice to close out
To make changes or cancellations, please contact us by telephone at 573-256-3463 We process your order as soon as a driver is available. Any modifications or cancellations are recommended as soon as possible to contact the restaurant for the modification or cancellation.
Absolutely! We welcome your feedback an suggestions. Our goal is to provide the best possible service to you. With your help, we can continue to improve our service. To provide feedback or suggestions, visit our Contact page .
All food is transported in the highest quality insulated delivery bags and heated electric hot bags to maintain temperature and freshness.
Each item is customized on Tiger's Take Out with standard options that are available for that item. Simply choose from the check boxes or radio buttons for the options you would like to apply.
Yes, there is a blank text box where you type special instructions for an item. If you request something that costs the restaurant extra to prepare, there may be a slight upcharge to your bill.
No. You can indicate cash or Tiger's Take Out Gift Certificates as well.
Our customer service representatives are highly trained and are 100% focused on making sure that you can order want you want for delivery. The representative will take your order, provide you with a complete read back of your order, verify your delivery information and the total amount of your bill.
Please call us immediately at 573-256-3463 so that we can assist you.
The delivery time quoted at the time of the order is our best estimate of the delivery time that we should be able to meet. A variety of factors (weather, traffic, size of order, etc) may lead to your order being being delayed. If your order is going to be delayed, our customer service representatives will call you as soon as possible to offer you an updated estimate for delivery.
Please call us at 573-256-3463 as soon as possible. We offer several resolutions that may include:
* Having the item redelivered to you as soon as possible
* Removing the cost of the item from your bill
* Offering you a credit for the cost of the item to be applied to your next order
Our goal at Tiger's Take Out is to make sure that your delivery driver picks up your food as soon as it is ready, verifies your order completion, places your food in an insulated bag, and then drives directly to you to make the delivery in the quickest time possible. Please contact us at 573-256-3463 if there is a problem with your order. We strive to make sure you are 100% satisfied.